La Hacienda is a two story beautiful home with 3 bedrooms (king, queen, full, additional 2 twins available outside the bedrooms next to the living room, and a portable crib is also available upon request), 2 bathrooms and a spacious living area for a family up to 9. The home features a rustic equipped open kitchen, which includes refrigerator, ice maker, gas stove, oven, coffee maker, blender, microwave, toaster, kitchen utensils, dishes and flatware. It has beautiful terrace for outdoor eating, a dining room with the view of El Toro Peak, and an open shower bathroom. It also has Wi-Fi internet (with your computer), air conditioner in all bedrooms, fresh fully dressed beds, games, books, iron, ironing board, linens, towels, beach towels, flat screen HDTV, DVD player, DVD movies, music compact discs, radio alarm clock and audio system for iPod/iPhone. Wash/dry machine for a $2 fee which includes laundry products. You will also have a bit of salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, sugar, bath gel, and paper products to get you started for your vacation.
|4-6 nights||7 or more nights|
|2 guests||$ 270||$ 260|
|3-4 guests||$ 290||$ 280|
|5-6 guests||$ 315||$ 305|
- plus 7% lodging tax.
- $ 20 / person / night if more than 6 guests / Maximum 9 adults and infant ( crib ) / 4 nights minimum and a refundable security deposit of $ 375.00 required.
Holiday Rates ( Last 2 weeks in December through first week in January )
December 20, 2015 until January 3, 2016
|4-6 nights||7 or more nights|
|2 guests||$ 300||$ 290|
|3-4 guests||$ 320||$ 310|
|5-6 guests||$ 345||$ 335|
- plus 7% lodging tax
A 25% non refundable down payment is required to hold reservations with balance due 30
days prior to arrival date. * Failure to make the balance payment 30 days prior to your arrival may result in the cancellation of your reservation and the forfeiture of your reservation down payment.
Please be sure to read through our refund policy.
Payments can be made using a credit card through the paypal Add to Cart link below, or by check.
(Contact us for information if you plan to send a check)
1. Down payments are non refundable
2. No Refunds will be issued on any cancellations made less then 30 days prior to arrival.
3. If you need to cancel your reservation before this time all attempts will be made to re-book your dates.
4. If we are able to fill the dates we will refund down payments for the dates which we have re-booked. A $150 re-booking fee will apply and be subtracted from any refunds.
5. It is recommended that guests look into purchasing Trip interruption/cancellation insurance. During winter months there may be flight delays due to weather and many other times through the year unexpected things may just come up in everyone's lives so for just a few dollars a day it is a great piece of mind. There are many companies out there that offer this service and your own private insurance company may also offer plans.
HURRICANE or STORM POLICY
No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations by way of a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” for our area and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation” order has been issued by the National Weather Service for the area The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive.